Announcements and Help > FORVM Announcements and Website Help

2022 Member of the Year - Alex McCallum (Alex*)

(1/5) > >>

Joe Sermarini:
I am pleased to announce that we have honored Ralph Thomann (Shanxi), our Tribunus Plebis 2018, as our newest Tribunus Plebis Perpetuus. Thanks Ralph for sharing your expertise in 2757 posts since you joined in 2011. As I mentioned when you were selected as Tribunus Plebis back in 2018, nearly all of your posts are helping members with identification. This is perhaps the most important assistance we provide to collectors here on the boards, and your posts have been an important part of that effort. Your expertise is impressive. This award is an expression of sincere appreciation and admiration from our members for the help and the education you have provided. Thanks!

Congratulations to Alex McCallum (Alex*) our Tribunus Plebis 2022! Thanks Alex on behalf of Forum Ancient Coins and all our Classical Numismatics Discussion members for your outstanding and unique contributions to this community. Your shared knowledge in 2101 posts since you joined in 2003 (20 years ago!) have made the the discussion a better place all these many years (20 years!). Many of your posts are helping members with authentication and identification, and you encourage new collectors and new members. Thanks for your moderation of the Members' Gallery and for sharing your own interesting and diverse collection there. Thanks for running the Best of Type challenges - you make our discussion and gallery more fun! This award is an expression of sincere appreciation and admiration from our members for the help and the education you have provided. Thanks!

On behalf of all our members, I would also like to thank all our nominees. The votes were very close and clearly deciding who to select was a difficult choice. Thank you, all of you, for generously sharing your time and expertise. You all deserve more appreciation and honor than I can express.

Molinari:
Congratulations Ralf—well deserved!  Congratulations Alex—well deserved and long overdue!

Jay GT4:
Yes! Congrats to two deserving members!

Dominic T:
Bravo Alex, a well deserved nomination. 20 years on Forvm, 60 years of coin collectig, you are #1 on the 10,000 members Forvm’s list, and also a nice looking guy (at least 20 years ago ) !!!
DT

Victor C:
congrats Alex  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version