Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet Challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins!!!

Recent Additions to Forum's Shop

Author Topic: New Gallery: Bronze Weaponry of Western Asia  (Read 5647 times)

Offline otlichnik

• Tribunus Plebis Perpetuus
  • IMPERATOR
  • Caesar
Re: New Gallery: Bronze Weaponry of Western Asia
« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2021, 10:48:46 am »
Congratulations.  These are a really interesting type of weapon.  There were several on the market back around 20 years ago.  A European auction house had a bunch.  Not sure if it was due to new finds or an old collection being broken up.

In any event I always liked the type and thought about getting one.  Glad you did.

SC
SC
(Shawn Caza, Ottawa)

Offline Robert L3

• Caesar
Re: New Gallery: Bronze Weaponry of Western Asia
« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2021, 03:30:21 pm »
Thanks, gents. Shawn, if only I could go back in time to that sale you reference. Alas, that was about 17 years before I caught the weapons bug...

All coins are guaranteed for eternity