Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Alain B Before  (Read 1238 times)

Offline Alain B

• Praetorian
Alain B Before
« on: June 26, 2013, 10:09:01 pm »
Hello, as the round 15 is just ending, like you see, I get hook on... So this my coins for the other round...
So before I do any works on those coins I will make shure my pictures will be much more better than the last time.

Offline Alain B

• Praetorian
Re: Before - Alain B
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 10:11:12 pm »

Offline Alain B

• Praetorian
Before - Alain B
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 10:12:27 pm »
Well this is will be a lot of challenge.
The condition look poor, like the number 4, and we can see a lot of corrosion on those coins.
But the number 2 and 6 would be a lot of fun to discover what is under and number 1, look to have a lot of information on it.
I will pass a lot of great time on those coins.

Offline Alain B

• Praetorian
Re: Alain B Before
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2013, 06:32:22 pm »
Coins

1-  Unknow; 21 mm, avers head right wiht diadem IMP...(Claudius Gothicus ?), reverse FIDES EXERC ? 

2-  Unknow; 18.5 mm

3-  Unknow; 20 mm, avers head right with pearl

4-  Unknow; 20 mm (Very rusty)

5-  Unknow; 17 mm, reverse... (Theodosius I ?), reverse SPES RO-MANORVM ?

6-  Unknow; 15 mm

Well I have a lot of work to do, sorry for that, I will be back with more information.

All coins are guaranteed for eternity