Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 1 August!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 1 August!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

Recent Additions to Forum's Shop

Author Topic: Alain B Before  (Read 1019 times)

Offline Alain B

• Praetorian
Alain B Before
« on: June 26, 2013, 10:09:01 pm »
Hello, as the round 15 is just ending, like you see, I get hook on... So this my coins for the other round...
So before I do any works on those coins I will make shure my pictures will be much more better than the last time.

Offline Alain B

• Praetorian
Re: Before - Alain B
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 10:11:12 pm »

Offline Alain B

• Praetorian
Before - Alain B
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 10:12:27 pm »
Well this is will be a lot of challenge.
The condition look poor, like the number 4, and we can see a lot of corrosion on those coins.
But the number 2 and 6 would be a lot of fun to discover what is under and number 1, look to have a lot of information on it.
I will pass a lot of great time on those coins.

Offline Alain B

• Praetorian
Re: Alain B Before
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2013, 06:32:22 pm »
Coins

1-  Unknow; 21 mm, avers head right wiht diadem IMP...(Claudius Gothicus ?), reverse FIDES EXERC ? 

2-  Unknow; 18.5 mm

3-  Unknow; 20 mm, avers head right with pearl

4-  Unknow; 20 mm (Very rusty)

5-  Unknow; 17 mm, reverse... (Theodosius I ?), reverse SPES RO-MANORVM ?

6-  Unknow; 15 mm

Well I have a lot of work to do, sorry for that, I will be back with more information.

All coins are guaranteed for eternity