Announcements and Help > FORVM Announcements and Website Help

Joe Sermarini Retiring From the Navy

(1/10) > >>

Joe Sermarini:
As many of you know I am the owner of FORVM ANCIENT COINS.  I am also an active duty U.S. Navy Supply Corps Commander and Commander of Defense Distribution Depot Cherry Point, NC.  

I would like to announce that I am retiring from the Navy after 21 years of service on 20 September.  FORVM should be better than ever after 20 September when I am able to dedicate myself to it full-time.  

Thanks for your support and patience with me when the Navy occupied much of my time.  Hopefully your support will continue and allow me to make a living from the shop.  :)

Thanks,

Joe Sermarini (CDR, USN, retired)

maridvnvm:
Joe,
I just wanted to say congratulations on your retirement. Personally I have found Forvm to provide consistently excellent service over the years. Long may it continue.
Regards,
Martin

Ghengis_Jon:
Congratulations Joe!   And thank you for serving our nation.

Salem Alshdaifat:
Congratulation my dear friend Joe, I was a captin in Armed forces befor and I am telling you it is not easy out side the Army, you will have to work harder, much harder  :afro:
wish you the best luck Joe and wish for Forum to be forward.
best regards
Salem

Akropolis:
I would like to add my thanks to you for your service to our great nation, and all the sacrifices I know you have made.
May God grant you continued health and happiness in your richly deserved retirement!
PeteB

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version