Announcements and Help > FORVM Announcements and Website Help

Tribunus Plebis (FORVM Member of the Year) Poll

<< < (3/3)

Salem Alshdaifat:
Congratulations Curtis, you are the man realy, I agree with Robert completly, none of who are at the list incloding me  ;D are like you, or gave as you did.
happy new year I hope for all of you Forums.
Salem

Jochen:
It's not only Curtis' profound knowledge but also his friendliness, his helpfullness and his patience with us which I admire!

Congratulations, and a happy new year!

wolfgang336:

--- Quote from: Jochen on January 01, 2005, 01:46:59 pm ---It's not only Curtis' profound knowledge but also his friendliness, his helpfullness and his patience with us which I admire!

--- End quote ---

Here Here!

Evan

curtislclay:
Thanks to Forum for the honor!
I'm glad to answer questions when I can, and also learn things and assemble relevant material for my various projects through my participation in the discussion group!
I much appreciate the contributions of other members too, including all those who were my co-nominees for the award this year.
A happy and prosperous and numismatically educational 2005 to all!

Susan Headley:
Congratulations, Curtis!  =)

I look forward with great anticipation to the forthcoming publication of your research (yeah, I know you're not sure which project will get published next, I'll save everyone asking what it is) but it IS coming, right?  <G>

The online ancient numismatic community is a far, far richer world for the enjoyment of your presence. =)

Susan Headley

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version