Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: A New Gallery Under Construction: Please Ignore  (Read 437 times)

Offline lawrence c

• Consul
A New Gallery Under Construction: Please Ignore
« on: December 31, 2022, 05:55:37 pm »
I'm about to embark on setting up a new sub-gallery of my Romans. The intent is to do a chronological listing of emperors and associated figures from the imperators through imperial. There will be one coin per emperor/family member. I'll be including 'slug' images as placeholders for the (unfortunately many) coins that I don't have. It's a lot easier for me to have somewhat of an index for the chronology, and I hope it might actually be of use for others. Please ignore the new coins in the gallery listings for me while things are in process. This is a "get around to it while doing other stuff" project for me, so I'll post when it is more or less actually ready for view. Thanks much.
Best,
Larry

Offline Tracy Aiello

• Caesar
Re: A New Gallery Under Construction: Please Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2023, 05:39:14 pm »
Larry,

Looking forward to the new gallery.

Tracy

Offline Enodia

• IMPERATOR
  • Caesar
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2023, 01:53:11 pm »
Ignoring galleries shouldn't be a problem here.

~ Peter

Offline Jay GT4

• Tribunus Plebis 2021
  • Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
  • Leave the gun, take the Canoli!
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2023, 10:47:58 pm »
I just wonder why the blank listings?  Has the software changed now so that photos can be replaced in the gallery?

I find it frustrating that new coins get pushed off the front page.  I regularly check new additions and try to comment.

All coins are guaranteed for eternity