Numismatic and History Discussion Forums > Classical Numismatics Books and References Discussion Forum

New Korean Coin Book

(1/1)

Mark L5:
Dear Forvm Ancient Coins Members,

I am the author of South Korean Coins in the Era of Development, published by iAsure Group (Michael Chou’s Journal of East Asian Numismatics). It is a 400-page book about the coins of the Republic of Korea (South Korea). It has a very limited print run of 500 copies. This book is now the standard book on the subject of South Korean coins.

This book is not a catalog, but a history of these coins, the people behind them, and the Korean coining industry (with info that collectors would want to know, including recent pricing for the key dates).  Here's an informational webpage on the book, just in case you'd like to see more about it: http://dokdo-research.com/SouthKoreanCoinBook.html

My book is the the first comprehensive study of modern South Korean coins written in English. It is VERY Well-illustrated in full color.

It has a very limited print run of 500 copies. This book is now the standard book on the subject of South Korean coins.  Most of the major auction houses and grading companies in the USA purchased one or more copies of this book at the World's Fair of Money in August 2022 and now have this book as their main reference on South Korean coins.

Publisher:  iAsure, 2022. 4to, original pictorial card covers. 400 pages; illustrated in FULL color.

If interested, email me!   mlovmo@hotmail.com
Discount pricing from the current sale price at eBay and Amazon is available to Forvm Members.

Molinari:
Congratulations!  That is a major achievement!  +++

Joe Sermarini:
Welcome to the FORVM Mark. Thanks for your contribution to Numismatics and for posting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version