Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Ancient Coinage Of The Iberian Peninsula (ACIP) available for free download  (Read 283 times)

Offline Tom Mullally

• Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
I have just learned that "Ancient Coinage Of The Iberian Peninsula" (2011, Villaronga & Benages), is being made available as a free download by the publisher.  This is the primary reference for the local coinage of ancient Spain and a must-have for every library. This is cited as ACIP by most dealers/catalogers. Enjoy!

https://blogs.iec.cat/scen/publicacions/publicacions-en-descarrega-directa/
Tom Mullally

Classical Numismatic Group

Offline Molinari

• Tribunus Plebis Perpetuus
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
  • My defeat, if understood, should be my glory
Excellent.  Thanks for sharing.

Offline Curtis JJ

• Caesar
    • CONSERVATORI: Ancient Coins & Their Provenances
Thank you, Tom! I see that Acta Numismatica 1-5 (1971-1975) is also linked. Very useful. I've downloaded ACIP and added the links to my file of online numismatic periodicals and major references.

While we're at it, here's another useful Spanish numismatic periodical that's online in PDF (as are many of the other important European journals, ZfN, SM, SNR, JNG, RN, RIN, Antike Kunst, no doubt others):

NVMISMA, No. 1 through 263 (1951 - 2020/2021). Journal of the SIAEN (La Sociedad Iberoamericana de Estudios Numismáticos), Madrid.
“Collect the collectors…” John W Adams’ advice to J Orosz (Asylum 38, 2: p51)

Galleries https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/index.php?cat=27154

All coins are guaranteed for eternity