Buying and Selling > Forum's Coins and Antiquities Consignment Shop

Stand with The Great FORVM you love.

<< < (3/4) > >>

Sam:
Dear Friends, Thank you ALL. ( Facebook or no Facebook )
The more “rates and likes “, the better.  +++

@ Dear friend n.igma , you are right, they are a sword of two edges, can be for good and for harm, unfortunately a lot use it to harm with no fair.
I check FORVM Facebook regularly, it has been always high rate, until 2 days ago, the rate was technically low, so I knew some people want to harm unfairly (Definitely  for its very famous Fake Coin Reports), so I had to call the defenders of the faith FORVM 's knights (our Ladies and gentlemen ) , and use our edge to defend.

Now, since we are talking, it is an opportunity for me to tell you how much I enjoy your posts ,thoughts, and your analysis at FORVM, always impressive and useful.

Sam:
From the bottom of my heart ,thanks to every noble member stood with FORVM.  +++
Even with a nice and honest word of love.( for members who does not have Face Book )

Carausius:
Why bother having a Facebook account as a business, if it requires responding to malintended naysayers?  As a business are you required to accept ratings from the public, or can you opt out of that feature?  I'd opt out of the feature, if possible. If not possible, I'd maybe opt out of Facebook.

P.S. I don't use Facebook.

Joe Sermarini:

--- Quote from: Carausius on March 03, 2018, 07:46:29 pm ---Why bother having a Facebook account as a business, if it requires responding to malintended naysayers?  As a business are you required to accept ratings from the public, or can you opt out of that feature?  I'd opt out of the feature, if possible. If not possible, I'd maybe opt out of Facebook.

P.S. I don't use Facebook.

--- End quote ---

Facebook is good advertising.

Simon:
Late to the game but I just gave you a facebook bump.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version