Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Alex COTD 26 March  (Read 2265 times)

Offline Alex

• Augustus
  • Caesar
Alex COTD 26 March
« on: March 26, 2003, 02:11:49 pm »
Just fetched this wonderful Decius. A whopping 25mm flan weighting not less than 5.94 grams !!!!!
And since the reverse is related to my homeland, i had to have it!

bruce61813

Re:Alex COTD 26 March
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2003, 02:40:12 pm »
I sold a pair like these, one similar, one not as good, back in December. Pretty coin!

Offline Alex

• Augustus
  • Caesar
Re:Alex COTD 26 March
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2003, 03:01:06 pm »
The type is not common, its very common. However a specimen on such gigantic flan and with a perfectly struck portrait is rare and very collectible.

All coins are guaranteed for eternity