Resources > The Members' Gallery

A big upgrade from the Weise collection - Ron C2's latest gallery coins

<< < (2/67) > >>

Carausius:
Great start, Ron!  One thought: you might consider organizing the gallery into albums, either by issuer or portrait or mint or year.   That way, you could sort by RIC number, for instance; whereas now you are sorting by name of the portrait.

Ron C2:

--- Quote from: quadrans on February 20, 2021, 11:58:27 am ---Some nice addition, Ron,  +++

Congratulation...

Joe/Q.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Joe, I have a long way to go before my gallery could even approach your septimius gallery, nevermind all your others!

Ron C2:

--- Quote from: Carausius on February 20, 2021, 06:39:08 pm ---Great start, Ron!  One thought: you might consider organizing the gallery into albums, either by issuer or portrait or mint or year.   That way, you could sort by RIC number, for instance; whereas now you are sorting by name of the portrait.

--- End quote ---

Great suggestion, I was struggling with how to sort by RIC number.  I have the original printings of RIC IV and do tend to use that as my primary catalogue.  For the Septimius coins, I have a common naming convention, so they tend to show in order.  I was debating moving the others to different galleries, though I've not yet mastered how to do so.  I do have some other albums for some oddballs like LRBs, etc. but they are really just a sideline to the Severan denarii.

Ron C2:

--- Quote from: Carausius on February 20, 2021, 06:39:08 pm ---Great start, Ron!  One thought: you might consider organizing the gallery into albums, either by issuer or portrait or mint or year.   That way, you could sort by RIC number, for instance; whereas now you are sorting by name of the portrait.

--- End quote ---

I think I figured it out.  I just spent the last little while sorting the gallery into multiple albums and changed my gallery link to point to the main gallery instead of a particular album. 

I now have them sorted as:

-Septimius Severus gallery
-Other Several emperors
-The Severan Women

Should make it a little easier to navigate.

Carausius:
Much improved - well done!! Note that your gallery link in your footer is to the Septimius Severus album, not your overall gallery. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version