Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: 1929 Exposition International De Barcelona  (Read 470 times)

Adrian R

1929 Exposition International De Barcelona
« on: August 24, 2022, 02:33:14 pm »
Hello,

Can you guys help me with this medal? It look like silver!
How much do you think it worth.
Thank you !!!

Offline djmacdo

• Tribunus Plebis 2017
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
  • I love this forum!
Re: 1929 Exposition International De Barcelona
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2022, 02:55:11 pm »
Please read the rules--we do not do prices.

Offline cmcdon0923

• Caesar
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2022, 12:40:39 am »
And 50 years from now someone will truly appreciate the fingerprint you're leaving on the medal.

Offline Virgil H

• Caesar
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2022, 08:30:43 pm »
This is why I don't collect modern coins. No one cares if I touch an ancient coin and leave a fingerprint. Well, maybe they do. Or accidentally put a nano micron mark on it. Maybe NCG can make something in 100 years certifying this medal as "Mint with Fingerprint" or something. Maybe not as they overgrade as a matter of course. But, seriously, if I couldn't touch my coins, I wouldn't collect them. And, the few modern coins I have, I do touch. The obsession over grade turned me totally off anything modern.

Virgil

All coins are guaranteed for eternity