Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Who ever has a privilege of deleting posts , please do so.  (Read 1476 times)

Offline Sam

• Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
  • Ego vici mundum
Sam Mansourati

Offline Enodia

• IMPERATOR
  • Caesar
Re: Who ever has a privilege of deleting posts , please do so.
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 10:49:58 pm »
if you uploaded these files then you can delete them yourself.

Offline Sam

• Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
  • Ego vici mundum
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2014, 08:11:16 am »
Those files are not mine , and they should not be listed at the member gallery ,new members or visitors would assume they are authentic , and they are not.
Sam Mansourati

Offline Arados

• Comitia Curiata
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2014, 12:13:35 pm »
Those files are not mine , and they should not be listed at the member gallery ,new members or visitors would assume they are authentic , and they are not.

Although i do understand your reasoning Sam, isn't that the responsibility of the gallery owner to decide whether or not to erase his/her photo´s. Saying that I´m also perplexed to why somebody would upload fake coins into their gallery, unless they are blissfully unaware of authenticity.  ???

Online Jay GT4

• Tribunus Plebis 2021
  • Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
  • Leave the gun, take the Canoli!
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2014, 03:19:24 pm »

Although i do understand your reasoning Sam, isn't that the responsibility of the gallery owner to decide wether or not to erase his/her photo´s. Saying that I´m also perplexed to why somebody would upload fake coins into their gallery, unless they are blissfully unaware of authenticity.  ???

They were submitted for authentication a few days ago...

Offline Sam

• Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
  • Ego vici mundum
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2014, 03:36:31 pm »

Although i do understand your reasoning Sam, isn't that the responsibility of the gallery owner to decide wether or not to erase his/her photo´s. Saying that I´m also perplexed to why somebody would upload fake coins into their gallery, unless they are blissfully unaware of authenticity.  ???

They were submitted for authentication a few days ago...

AYE AYE Sir,  ;)
How are you my dear friend GT,
Hello Dear Arados. :)
Hello Dear Enodia :)

*** they have been added to Gallery on 2/25/2014 , both of them.
Sam Mansourati

Offline Robert_Brenchley

• IMPERATOR
  • Caesar
  • Honi soit qui mal y pense.
    • My gallery
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2014, 04:11:00 pm »
I don't think anyone but Joe or the person who posted them can delete these, but any board member can add another comment sayng that they're fake.
Robert Brenchley

My gallery: https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10405
Fiat justitia ruat caelum

Offline *Alex

• Tribunus Plebis 2022
  • IMPERATOR
  • Caesar
  • Etiam Iovis omnibus placere non possunt.
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2014, 06:36:42 pm »
I don't think that Pinger had any malicious intent. As a newbie, he may just have had difficulty posting the pictures to the thread itself.

Since he seems satisfied with the response he got from FORVM members regarding the authenticity of his coins (and he hasn't been back to FORVM since) I have now deleted them.

*Alex

Offline Sam

• Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
  • Ego vici mundum
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2014, 07:10:33 pm »
I don't think anyone but Joe or the person who posted them can delete these, but any board member can add another comment sayng that they're fake.

Thank you Robert , looks like Alex took care of that Already .

Good day

Sam
Sam Mansourati

Offline Sam

• Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
  • Ego vici mundum
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2014, 07:16:18 pm »
I don't think that Pinger had any malicious intent. As a newbie, he may just have had difficulty posting the pictures to the thread itself.

Since he seems satisfied with the response he got from FORVM members regarding the authenticity of his coins (and he hasn't been back to FORVM since) I have now deleted them.

*Alex

Thank you so much Alex , I knew you have authority to delete .
I was only worry about new to the hobby members ..

By the way ,  Thank you again for the BTW voting , we all missed it . Merci bien Monsieur :)

Good day

Sam
Sam Mansourati

All coins are guaranteed for eternity