Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Normally after hours of searching I can attribute, but… Roman obverse Greek rev.  (Read 621 times)

D H

Thanks for any help you might be able to provide.
There are a great many quality resources via my books and online.   But I can’t seems to nail this one down.  Am certain it is just a run of the mill coin, but I like to label or at least identify the coins that I have cleaned from 1/4 inch slab of concrete.

Thanks in advance, D

Offline Teutoburgium

• Consul
Roman provincial - Nicaea, Bithynia

NIKAIE//ON between 3 legionary standards

Offline Pekka K

• Tribunus Plebis Perpetuus
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
  • ...one coin at a time...

D H

Extra many thanks for the help on this one everybody.  Much appreciated of you.

Always nice to see what an F or EF quality specimen looks like to compare from the image link as well.

Thanks!
Don

All coins are guaranteed for eternity