Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Advice on purchasing Greek didrachms  (Read 751 times)

Offline david c

• Legionary
Advice on purchasing Greek didrachms
« on: January 06, 2022, 12:23:40 pm »
Hello,

I've been collecting for some time, but not so much in the area of Greek coins. A beautiful Greek didrachm from Rhodes caught my eye. I'd like advice on buying this but clearly with an eye to getting good value with the idea of reselling it one day in the future. I'd like to ask advice on this, as well as online resources to get comps on what similar didrachms are selling for so I don't overspend.

Thanks

Offline Joe Sermarini

• Owner, President
  • FORVM STAFF
  • Caesar
  • All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.
    • FORVM ANCIENT COINS
Re: Advice on purchasing Greek didrachms
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2022, 07:01:49 pm »
This is a classical numismatics discussion. We also talk about history, mythology, antiquities, art, etc. We have only very limited discussion of the business of buying and selling. Your question is inappropriate for this website.
Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS

All coins are guaranteed for eternity