Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Forum coins are better in the flesh!  (Read 4495 times)

Offline Philoromaos

• Caesar
  • NVNC EST BIBENDVM
Forum coins are better in the flesh!
« on: January 19, 2010, 04:42:40 pm »
I just wanted to say that while Forums photos are top notch every coin I have bought has been even nicer in hand! So never worry about a coin not living up to the picture, like they do from some dealers!

Adrian

Offline Randygeki(h2)

• Caesar
  • :D
    • My gallery
Re: Forum coins are better in the flesh!
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2010, 05:51:06 pm »
I'll 2nd that, I've been more than sastified with my forum purchases.

Offline Philoromaos

• Caesar
  • NVNC EST BIBENDVM
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2010, 04:15:38 pm »
Forum have done it once again! Got my Ptolemy II Tetradrachm, Galerius Follis and republican As today in the post and the photo's really don't do them justice! Absolutely fantastic toning and sharp detail on the tet that doesn't show in the pics. So if you want coins that are better in the hand get em from Forum!

Adrian

Offline wandigeaux (1940 - 2010)

• Deceased Member
  • Caesar
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2010, 05:16:47 pm »
I have to agree with all of you: the quality of the coins in hand is often surprisingly better than that the image promises (especially on the smaller coins).  Gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling.  George S.
Hwaet!
"The pump don't work 'cuz the Vandals took the handle" - St. Augustine
GET THE HELL OFF MY LAWN!!
(1940 - 2010)

All coins are guaranteed for eternity