Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: 3 hole spade coin  (Read 913 times)

tim h3

3 hole spade coin
« on: March 27, 2012, 05:20:44 am »
Dear all,

I am a hobby collector of dutch coins that are at leas 100 years old :)
As an In singapore i found a nice looking spade coin with 3 holes in it. It was hidden under a pile of old stones, minerals and other small old stuff in a market place of an old lady in chinatown. She did not know wat it was exactly but mentioned that it was old and it could be at least a nice neckless for my girlfriend because it had 3 holes. since it looked nice and old i took it with me for 2 dollar.

Can one of you tell me if it is fake or not?
Many thanks,

Tim Horeman

All coins are guaranteed for eternity