Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Titus and his cushioned chair OTD.  (Read 1145 times)

Offline benito

• Deceased Member
  • Caesar
  • quousque tandem abutere Sadigh pecunia nostra
Titus and his cushioned chair OTD.
« on: October 22, 2011, 11:10:07 am »
Enjoy.   https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-72671
Question to quaestors. If I upload it in the BOT can I put this    :<a href='../numiswiki/view.asp?key=wreath' target='_blank'>wreath</a>2T:   ( the T is for Titus)

Offline *Alex

• Tribunus Plebis 2022
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
  • Etiam Iovis omnibus placere non possunt.
Re: Titus and his cushioned chair OTD.
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2011, 07:13:10 pm »
Enjoy.   https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-72671
Question to quaestors. If I upload it in the BOT can I put this    :<a href='../numiswiki/view.asp?key=wreath' target='_blank'>wreath</a>2T:   ( the T is for Titus)

If you are thinking of adding the logo to the upload's description, go ahead and try. Please let me know how long you took before you gave up.  ::)  ;D ;D ;D

Alex.

Offline benito

• Deceased Member
  • Caesar
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2011, 07:35:45 pm »
Enjoy.   https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-72671
Question to quaestors. If I upload it in the BOT can I put this    :<a href='../numiswiki/view.asp?key=wreath' target='_blank'>wreath</a>2T:   ( the T is for Titus)

If you are thinking of adding it to the upload's description, go ahead and try. Please let me know how long you took before you gave up.  ::)  ;D ;D ;D

Alex.

I didn't mention the description. But as I understand you don"t mind I will upload tomorrow like this. Possibly even nicer. Its too late and as Potator would say
"a dodo".   :-*

Offline *Alex

• Tribunus Plebis 2022
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2011, 07:48:14 pm »
Are you afraid that the coin can't win a gold laurel fair and square in a head to head contest?  :evil:

Alex.

Offline benito

• Deceased Member
  • Caesar
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2011, 10:56:09 am »
Are you afraid that the coin can't win a gold laurel fair and square in a head to head contest?  :evil:

Alex.
Me, afraid !!!!!!.  Certainly not. Its Titus who doesn't want to go to the BOT.Despite two prizes he has alredy won in beauty contests (see pic) he considers he is not BOT worthy due to the slight wear in his hair besides his ear.

Offline *Alex

• Tribunus Plebis 2022
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2011, 01:39:38 pm »
Me, afraid !!!!!!.  Certainly not. Its Titus who doesn't want to go to the BOT.Despite two prizes he has alredy won in beauty contests (see pic) he considers he is not BOT worthy due to the slight wear in his hair besides his ear.

You are quite right, uploading such a worn out slug would only be an embarrassment - a coin as bad as that has no place in the BOT.  ;D

Alex.

Offline Randygeki(h2)

• Caesar
  • :D
    • My gallery
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2011, 05:37:55 pm »
 ;D

All coins are guaranteed for eternity