Resources > The Members' Gallery

My gallery!

(1/8) > >>

Justin W:
Well I am a new member of forum and I am a new ancient coin collector when compared to most. A couple months back I started cleaning batches of uncleaned coins and I found it fun, but I wanted to start a collection of coins that would feel more special to me. Then I discovered this amazing site which has provided me with so much insight into ancient coin collecting, so I decided to buy my first coins from forvm. I decided while buying that I would like to start a hadrian collection and I have always loved the greek gods, so I decided I want to collect coins with each greek god on it. With that being said here is are my first gallery coins!

https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/index.php?cat=50185

Jay GT4:
Look forward to seeing more coins!  It would be good to include the provenance, especially if it came from Forum.

Justin W:
Thank you for the reminder jay!

Justin W:
Hello everyone its been a bit since I added a coin, but recently I just acquired a beautiful roman provincial of Gallienus from Perga Pamphylia. I was attracted to this coin because of the beautiful highlights on the patina and the portrait which I still am amazed by.

Jay GT4:
Beautiful patina!  Congrats

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version