Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: FLAME - Framing the Late Antique and early Medieval Economy  (Read 259 times)

Offline Virgil H

• IMPERATOR
  • Caesar
I learned about a very interesting project being done by Princeton University called FLAME - Framing the Late Antique and early Medieval Economy. This was discussed as part of today's ANS Lyceum by Dr. Alan M. Stahl, Curator of Numismatics at Princeton University's Firestone Library. There is much more to FLAME than mapping and I will probably do a Numiswiki entry if one doesn't already exist. The minting mapping application is fascinating. The rest of the site looks interesting, as well, I am just starting to check it out.

http://coinage.princeton.edu/map.html

Cheers,
Virgil

All coins are guaranteed for eternity