Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Got my first coins in!  (Read 2050 times)

Offline Wuff The Wolfy

• Legionary
Got my first coins in!
« on: March 13, 2013, 06:25:32 pm »
My first order of coins came in today. Speedy shipment, good stuff! I ran inside with my express mail package like a little school girl and opened it with excitment. Then found more packages inside which was disappointing because the first one was hard enough to open already lol but appericated because it's packaged very well, very safe. I finally got to the coins and was in awh at how amazing the idea of how old these coins really are and that they are in my hands. I love how the coins are placed in sleeves with a small story written on them.
When it's all said and done, I am beyond satisfied with my order from Forvm and I am sold. I will continue to shop here and most likely just here.
Forvm, you have earned my trust! ;) If I ever do run into another interested ancient coin collector, recommendations shall be made.
Keep up the awesome job!

Offline Jochen

• Tribunus Plebis Perpetuus
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
  • Omnes vulnerant, ultima necat.
Re: Got my first coins in!
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2013, 07:11:03 pm »
I'm curious to see your coin!

Jochen

Offline Wuff The Wolfy

• Legionary
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2013, 07:17:40 pm »
If I can figure it out, I shall upload some pics! Lol

Offline Akropolis

• Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
    • Akropolis Ancient Coins
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2013, 07:32:21 pm »
"I am beyond satisfied with my order from Forvm and I am sold"

Poor thing. You're already addicted...................................................like the rest of us.
PeteB

All coins are guaranteed for eternity