Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Black Swan Treasure on Discovery  (Read 1517 times)

Offline renegade3220

• Caesar
Black Swan Treasure on Discovery
« on: March 04, 2012, 09:09:36 pm »
A documentary on the Black Swan Treasure comes on discovery tonight at 10pm eastern.

With the recent ruling concerning it and the topics on the board I thought people would want to watch it.

Offline Mat

• Caesar
  • Ancient Coin Addict
Re: Black Swan Treasure on Discovery
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 09:14:04 pm »
Thanks, may tune in to watch it.
MY GALLERY

MJB Ancients

4to2CentBCphilia

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2012, 09:24:45 pm »
Just set to record.

Thx

Offline GMoneti

• Consul
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2012, 01:48:05 am »
It was mostly rehashed material from Treasure Quest, except for a few moments at the end where the US Navy loaded the treasure for the Spanish to fly home
Georgi

Offline Mat

• Caesar
  • Ancient Coin Addict
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2012, 10:36:13 am »
I ended up watching it. It killed a hour. Was better then reruns, lol. :azn:
MY GALLERY

MJB Ancients

Offline renegade3220

• Caesar
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2012, 12:34:56 pm »
It was mostly rehashed material from Treasure Quest, except for a few moments at the end where the US Navy loaded the treasure for the Spanish to fly home

Ya, I noticed the same. The only difference was like 30 seconds at the very end. Oh well, it was better than the other stuff on tv.

All coins are guaranteed for eternity