Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Shop - Sort By  (Read 536 times)

Offline maridvnvm

• Tribunus Plebis Perpetuus
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
Shop - Sort By
« on: February 19, 2022, 06:35:52 am »
I cannot seem to change the soring oprions in the Forvm Store. The default is Sort by Date and I cannot seem to change this. Choosing another sort option such as Sort by Price doesn't have any effect and the sort remains as date sorting. I have tried on Firefox and MS Edge on my PC and have the same issues. Same thing happens on my mobile.

Regards,
Martin

Offline Joe Sermarini

• Owner, President
  • FORVM STAFF
  • Caesar
  • All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.
    • FORVM ANCIENT COINS
Re: Shop - Sort By
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2022, 07:53:43 am »
Are you in recent additions? Recent additions is sorted by date only (that is mentioned in the paragraph at the top of the page). The other options should work elsewhere.
Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS

Offline maridvnvm

• Tribunus Plebis Perpetuus
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
Re: Shop - Sort By
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2022, 10:22:32 am »
I had entered the catalog via Recent Additions but had wandered off using the links on the left and was looking through the Severan Period coins but I can now see that the parent menu on the left was still Recent Additions.
Thanks for taking the time to respond.

All coins are guaranteed for eternity