Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Total Upload Size Limits?  (Read 608 times)

Offline Virgil H

• Caesar
Total Upload Size Limits?
« on: December 13, 2021, 07:46:38 pm »
Hi all,

Just tried to upload two images in one post, one was 1.22 MB and one 1.27 MB, so total above 2 MB. I have seen here before the limit was 2 MB. Obviously, that must be a combined total, correct? I had to reduce sizes twice to get them to upload.

Thanks,
Virgil

Offline Enodia

• Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
Re: Total Upload Size Limits?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2021, 03:03:39 am »
A clear image needn't be that big anyway.

~ Peter

Offline Virgil H

• Caesar
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2021, 06:32:15 pm »
I know that, but I try to not have multiple versions of an image if I can help it. But I take images at particular resolutions and it is time consuming to make multiples of images I want to post. If I had a gallery, it would require double at please of every photo. I am cool with the forum rules, I understand data storage costs.

Thanks,
Virgil

Offline Joe Sermarini

• Owner, President
  • FORVM STAFF
  • Caesar
  • All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.
    • FORVM ANCIENT COINS
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2022, 04:24:22 pm »
The maximum upload size is supposed to be 2.5 mb.
Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS

All coins are guaranteed for eternity