Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Problems with Chrome and Forum  (Read 528 times)

Offline 77HK77

• Caesar
Problems with Chrome and Forum
« on: August 05, 2021, 09:01:07 pm »
When using chrome the scroll bar disappears while in the discussion room and I must refresh the page to get it back. In the shop the scroll bar appears but the page locks up and I get a "unresponsive page" error.

Any one else having these issues with chrome?

Offline Connect4

• Caesar
Re: Problems with Chrome and Forum
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2021, 08:47:22 am »
I'm sorry if this is unrelated to your issue.  I was kindly direct to this topic by Arados

I have tried to post on our discussion page for nearly a week.  Nothing happened then after a while this message comes up “Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 300 seconds exceeded in D:\Websites\www.forumancientcoins.com\board\Sources\Subs-Post.php on line 2168”

When I try to post again this come up “An Error Has Occurred! You already submitted this post! You might have accidentally double clicked or tried to refresh the page.” 
When I ask a question on the help section this comes up with “500 - Internal server error. There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.”  Never had this issue in over 10 years help

I have just found using Microsoft Edge browser ‘allowed’ me to post.  Sorry no idea what’s wrong with Chrome!

Offline Joe Sermarini

• Owner, President
  • FORVM STAFF
  • Caesar
  • All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.
    • FORVM ANCIENT COINS
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2021, 08:34:29 pm »
I let Sorin know. This is very likely related to the new firewall he has installed (after a recent hack). Please ensure your Chrome browser is updated to the latest version.
Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS

Offline Joe Sermarini

• Owner, President
  • FORVM STAFF
  • Caesar
  • All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.
    • FORVM ANCIENT COINS
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2021, 05:40:58 pm »
Is this still a problem?