Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Lindner Lighthouse coin drawers etc  (Read 694 times)

Offline Adrian W

• Caesar
    • Cape Coral Real Estate FL
Lindner Lighthouse coin drawers etc
« on: February 13, 2022, 03:46:48 pm »
Not sure where to post this some years ago I bought a storage box that held 10 coin drawers and about 20 coins in each, for the life of me I cannot find either the coin drawers or the storage boxes anymore unless I get from Australia. Any suggestions as to where I can find such in the USA or a good alternative thanks Adrian
Highest Rated Zillow agent in the County

Offline Curtis JJ

• Caesar
    • CONSERVATORI: Ancient Coins & Their Provenances
Re: Lindner Lighthouse coin drawers etc
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2022, 04:29:17 pm »
Unless it's something else, I think you can find these from a bunch of different sellers in the USA (also by searching ebay and amazon, though Amazon's search tool isn't efficient to use). I believe I got my case with Lighthouse trays from Wizard Coin Supply, although that listing is for the small 5-drawer one, but they've got the 10-drawer ones too. Here's their listing for the drawers/trays with spaces for 20 coins in 2x2s. If you click around the links, you can find other stuff on their site that might work (but some of it isn't always easy to find).

Finding this stuff is all about using the right search words (either when searching with google or navigating a supplier's categories). The key for these ones is to use the term "Box" -- they're "coin boxes," no use of the words "tray" or "drawer" in their listing (which I don't get, don't they want customers to be able to find them?). It's like that for most retailers. The case is an "aluminum case" for "coin boxes." Using those search terms will help you find other retailers in the US on Google.

BTW, I've been very satisfied with mine. Not the highest quality trays like Abafil, but they work for storing and presenting most of the coins I keep at home (vs. in the safety deposit box). Also, because the flock inserts can be taken out, I use the plastic drawers for various other numismatic and/or literature displays.
“Collect the collectors…” John W Adams’ advice to J Orosz (Asylum 38, 2: p51)

Galleries https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/index.php?cat=27154

All coins are guaranteed for eternity