Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Viewing threads by pages or viewing All - different results  (Read 385 times)

Offline maridvnvm

• Tribunus Plebis Perpetuus
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
Viewing threads by pages or viewing All - different results
« on: December 06, 2021, 08:56:54 am »
I was browsing through an old thread and noticed different results viewing the thread depending on whether I view the thread page by page to viewing all pages in one using the "All" feature.

The original thread:-

https://www.forumancientcoins.com/board/index.php?topic=40948.0

The thread viewed using "All".

https://www.forumancientcoins.com/board/index.php?topic=40948.0;all

In the replies beyond reply 24 i.e. everything beyond the first page seem to have lost all text from the replies even though the text is there in these replies when viewed page by page.

Am I the only one seeing this?

Regards,
Martin

Online Joe Sermarini

• Owner, President
  • FORVM STAFF
  • Caesar
  • All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.
    • FORVM ANCIENT COINS
Re: Viewing threads by pages or viewing All - different results
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2021, 09:04:36 am »
I have the same issue. I will let Sorin know. Thanks.
Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS

All coins are guaranteed for eternity