Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: formatting help needed for transcription  (Read 1150 times)

Offline Ron C2

• Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
  • Qvod perierat adhvc exstat nvmmorvm
formatting help needed for transcription
« on: May 12, 2021, 10:19:01 pm »
I tried to be a good contributor and re-typed this Arch of Septimius Severus article, but I lost patience for figuring out the paragraph spacing and formatting.

If anyone wants to have a go, I already did all the tedious parts :)

https://www.forumancientcoins.com/numiswiki/view.asp?key=Arch%20Of%20Septimius%20Severus
My Ancient Coin Gallery: Click here

R. Cormier, Ottawa

Offline Joe Sermarini

• Owner, President
  • FORVM STAFF
  • Caesar
  • All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.
    • FORVM ANCIENT COINS
Re: formatting help needed for transcription
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2021, 08:17:22 am »
Thanks for typing the text. I will ask Sorin to fix it. Originally it was much easier to type the text but one of the updates to improve viewing on mobile devices ruined the editing of dictionary pages.
Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS

All coins are guaranteed for eternity