Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: How to Add a Coin to BOT Gallery?  (Read 276 times)

Offline Virgil H

• Caesar
How to Add a Coin to BOT Gallery?
« on: May 23, 2023, 05:42:51 pm »
So, I have a coin that I think deserves to be in the BOT gallery. Do I have to make a new entry in that gallery? Or, can I somehow use my already existing gallery entry? I would much prefer to use the existing listing because it has a number of comments. I also feel it would be redundant, especially for those people who have commented. Not a big deal, just curious. From what I could see, I have to create a new entry and probably won't do it if that is the case.

Thanks,
Virgil

Offline *Alex

• Tribunus Plebis 2022
  • IMPERATOR
  • Caesar
  • Etiam Iovis omnibus placere non possunt.
Re: How to Add a Coin to BOT Gallery?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2023, 07:37:46 pm »
Hi Virgil,

For various reasons it is better if you make a new upload for the BOT gallery and just keep your existing file, complete with its comments, in your own personal gallery. Your BOT gallery entry will no doubt collect new comments of its own, especially since more people generally visit the BOT gallery than an individual member's personal gallery.

*Alex

Offline Virgil H

• Caesar
Re: How to Add a Coin to BOT Gallery?
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2023, 07:41:18 pm »
Thanks, Alex.

I may do that because it is really a cool coin and deserves more notice. That type isn't in BOT at all. I guess I didn't want to dilute the comments, but like I said, not a huge deal.

Virgil

All coins are guaranteed for eternity