Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Coin Display  (Read 1058 times)

Offline David F6

• Auxiliary
Coin Display
« on: August 27, 2021, 03:41:56 am »
Good morning/afternoon/evening

So I'm a new person to all of this. I recently bought 5 coins;

THEODOSIUS II, SOLIDUS
FOCAS SOLIDUS
CONSTANS II, SOLIDUS
MAURICE TIBERIUS, SOLIDUS
ARCADIUS GOLD SOLIDUS

Now that I have these beautiful coins, I am in dire need of a case. However, it cant be a normal case, I want a specially made custom display for these bad boys. Im really really struggling to find someone that can do this and or even want to do it. I have to know ask here as well as other places in order to get help. If anyone knows anyone that can help, that would be super. I am willing to pay a premium for this case too, if that can help with the incentive.

Im based in Europe so ideally someone that can do it in Europe would be better.

Thanks for reading!

David

Offline Altamura

• Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
Re: Coin Display
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2021, 08:28:16 am »
In my eyes the cases of Alberto Zecchi in Florence, Italy, are looking quite good: http://www.albertozecchi.it/home_eng.html

I don't know whether they are accepting orders for custom made products, but you could ask them  :).

Regards

Altamura

All coins are guaranteed for eternity