Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Anyone ever heard of Dan Brown Rare Coins in Denver CO?  (Read 778 times)

Offline Ron C2

• Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
  • Qvod perierat adhvc exstat nvmmorvm
Anyone ever heard of Dan Brown Rare Coins in Denver CO?
« on: July 31, 2021, 07:07:23 pm »
I picked up a denarius with one of this shop's old flips and store name slip, covered in very old and faded blue ink hand notes.  Googling around, they opened in 1942 and closed some time prior to the 2000's.  I also learned the proprietor was apparently vary active in the ANA up into the 1970's. 

Just curious as I like to hear of the history from well respected dealer of old.

Here's the coin:

https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=171440
My Ancient Coin Gallery: Click here

R. Cormier, Ottawa

All coins are guaranteed for eternity