Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Unknown Electrum coin  (Read 832 times)

Offline CANTANATRIX

• Consul
Unknown Electrum coin
« on: December 04, 2006, 11:25:18 am »
Hi-this may be a very tricky one but I've just bought this electrum coin and well-I haven't got the foggiest clue about ID apart from that it's an early electrum coin!

The weight wasn't given although I've emailed the seller to find that out which I'll update as soon as I find out.

Here it is:

"Quickly, bring me a beaker of wine, so that I may wet my mind and say something clever." Aristophanes

"He is a wise man who invented beer." Plato

Lawrence Woolslayer

Re: Unknown Electrum coin
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2007, 08:40:33 pm »
bump

All coins are guaranteed for eternity