Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Poll

Forvm Award For Numismatic Excellence?

Yes
12 (92.3%)
No
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Ancient Coin Vault (dougdann & ralphdorr's site) - Award Poll  (Read 1792 times)

Offline Pep

• Magistratus Optima Lege VI
  • Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
    • My Gallery
Ancient Coin Vault (dougdann & ralphdorr's site) - Award Poll
« on: August 28, 2004, 02:27:28 pm »
(for the News, FAQs, Forums, & Gallery)
http://www.ancientcoinvault.com

ralphdorr

Re:Ancient Coin Vault (dougdann & ralphdorr's site) - Award Poll
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2004, 12:19:33 pm »
On behalf of Doug Dann and Myself, I would like to thank all the members of this site. We accept the award and will display it proudly at the bottom of the site right in the middle.

I would like to say that this Forum was a great starting point in my collecting and it has been here many times to help along the way. If it weren't for the great members here, I may not have pursued the hobby as much as I have. I am sure Doug and the others can say that as well.

The members of this site are the world's best in our opinion and we are very happy to be associated in any way with that.

Offline Pep

• Magistratus Optima Lege VI
  • Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
    • My Gallery
Re:Ancient Coin Vault (dougdann & ralphdorr's site) - Award Poll
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2004, 11:14:36 pm »
dougdann asked me to post his reply for him:

"This is totally unexpected. Ralph and myself appreciate this very much and will continue to help support and promote the ancients. But this is not without alot of help from many people who have contributed to the site. We appreciate you all and thank you for all the work put into the ACV. Thank you."

All coins are guaranteed for eternity