Resources > The Members' Gallery

Gallery FAQs

<< < (19/21) > >>

Jay GT4:
Any chance of adding a "Like" button? 

Callimachus:
Thanks, Joe.

Joe Sermarini:
The current gallery is made with Coppermine Photo Gallery 1.4.  The latest CPG version is 1.6.  I hope to upgrade to 1.6 sometime in the coming months but an upgrade is a major chore because our version has been modified. I assume 1.6 will have a like button and social media features.

Carausius:
Since the change in gallery layouts by Forum last year, I note that several coins in my gallery thumbnails have only photos with no titles or text. The information was in the thumbnails when the coins were first uploaded, but failed to come over when the gallery changes were made last year.   The information is there when the thumbnail photo is clicked, but not otherwise.  This makes the gallery look very unevenly presented.  Did I do something inconsistent when uploading these particular coins to cause their titles and descriptions to be cut from the thumbnails?  Wondering how to fix without having to reload the coins. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

*Alex:
Hi Carausius,

On the files without text click on Edit File Information. Then click on Apply Changes. That's it.  ;D The file should automatically be reloaded and the information should now appear.

I've done a couple for you but as I am a lazy individual I will leave you do the rest yourself.  ;D ;D ;D

Alex

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version