Announcements and Help > FORVM Announcements and Website Help

Problems with Chrome and Forum

(1/1)

77HK77:
When using chrome the scroll bar disappears while in the discussion room and I must refresh the page to get it back. In the shop the scroll bar appears but the page locks up and I get a "unresponsive page" error.

Any one else having these issues with chrome?

Connect4:
I'm sorry if this is unrelated to your issue.  I was kindly direct to this topic by Arados

I have tried to post on our discussion page for nearly a week.  Nothing happened then after a while this message comes up “Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 300 seconds exceeded in D:\Websites\www.forumancientcoins.com\board\Sources\Subs-Post.php on line 2168”

When I try to post again this come up “An Error Has Occurred! You already submitted this post! You might have accidentally double clicked or tried to refresh the page.” 
When I ask a question on the help section this comes up with “500 - Internal server error. There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.”  Never had this issue in over 10 years help! 

I have just found using Microsoft Edge browser ‘allowed’ me to post.  Sorry no idea what’s wrong with Chrome!

Joe Sermarini:
I let Sorin know. This is very likely related to the new firewall he has installed (after a recent hack). Please ensure your Chrome browser is updated to the latest version.

Joe Sermarini:
Is this still a problem?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version