Numismatic and History Discussion Forums > Ancient Coin Forum

Meepzorp's coin website

<< < (289/338) > >>

PMah:
Congratulations on your milestone!  Your consistent photo upgrades and organizational tweaks are inspiring.   

Meepzorp:
Hi VH and PMah,

Thanks for the messages. :)

Meepzorp

Meepzorp:
Hi folks,

It is time for a status report.

I last posted here on 12/21/21. That was almost 2 months ago. At that time, I had just begun posting coins in my newly created Modern World section.

Then, the holidays came. Then, some things came up that I had to take care of, which caused me to get backed up on things. It took me all this time to get caught up on everything. I am now about 98% caught up on everything. As a result, I should be able to resume working on my website again sometime in the next few days.

Obviously, I need to add more coins to my Modern World section. Right now, there is only one page in that section.

However, before I do that, I have some new arrivals that I need to add to my website.

But before I can even do that, I noticed that some of my website sections are a mess, and I need to address that issue. In particular, my Roman Imperial, Octavian/Augustus pages (both silver and bronze) are over-crowded and disorganized. I need to re-arrange and re-organize those pages. I will probably need to create more pages. I also think that I need to split my Greek Italy, Bruttium, Croton page. All of those pages have become over-crowded and dis-organized as a result of adding coins since I first created the pages. For example, regarding my Roman Imperial, Octavian/Augustus bronze pages, there is one moneyer (Gallus) that is literally split between my first page and second page. And I have more Augustus coins to add to my website in the coming weeks. I need to correct all of these issues before I add any more coins to those pages.

Meepzorp

SC:
You are a perfectionist!

And we benefit from it....

SC

Meepzorp:
Hi otl,

Thanks for the message. :)

Yes, I am a perfectionist. And I have always been that way.

I wish I felt better though. Yesterday, I received my Covid vaccine booster shot (my third Pfizer shot). And I am feeling today. I woke up today with everything hurting me. I feel like I got attacked with a baseball bat. I also have a headache, and I feel nauseas. Usually, these symptoms let up within 48-72 hours.

Meepzorp

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version