Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Worn Prague Groschen Question  (Read 708 times)

Offline MedievalMadman

• Legionary
Worn Prague Groschen Question
« on: June 02, 2015, 08:04:48 pm »
I have 20 or 30 worn Prague Groschen coins. Pretty worn thin coins but enough left to ID the coin. So why does a 500 year old coin hold little value???

THANKS

Offline Howard Cole

• Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
  • Elymais forever!
Re: Worn Prague Groschen Question
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2015, 09:31:44 am »
Because a lot of them were made, not much interest in them by collectors, and not an interesting design (I guess that refers to the second reason.)

Offline MedievalMadman

• Legionary
Re: Worn Prague Groschen Question
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2015, 09:36:49 am »
Because a lot of them were made, not much interest in them by collectors, and not an interesting design (I guess that refers to the second reason.)

THANKS

All coins are guaranteed for eternity