Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Public Domain Maps  (Read 23301 times)

Offline Aleph

• Consul
Public Domain Maps
« on: November 27, 2015, 08:27:02 am »
Hi all,

Is there a good list of public domain maps somewhere?  I know Allison scanned many public domain maps but are there others as well?  I would like to include maps on a website I am messing around with but of course need to make sure I am using images legitimately.

Joe: Would you allow a few of Allisons scans to be used if credited to Forvm including a link?

Best regards,
Kevin

Offline Joe Sermarini

• Owner, President
  • FORVM STAFF
  • Caesar
  • All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.
    • FORVM ANCIENT COINS
Re: Public Domain Maps
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2015, 10:03:25 pm »
The maps in Allison Sermarini's Maps of the Ancient World include authorized use in the description. Most are public domain.

If they are not, ask me.
Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS

Jayme R

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2019, 09:17:19 am »
thank you for that map!! you know that the map is the most useful thing for me!!

Offline Marco M4

• Legionary
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2020, 01:46:45 pm »
Thank you for maps!

All coins are guaranteed for eternity