Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Managing gallery  (Read 411 times)

Offline Callimachus

• Caesar
Managing gallery
« on: March 21, 2022, 12:00:33 pm »
-Click on Modify My Albums.
-Choose a gallery and click on Edit Files.

The page that comes up is where you can edit the information you have posted about your coins.

The coins on this page seem to be in the order they were added to the gallery, with the most recent at top.

My question: Can the order of the coins on this page be changed?
I would like to change the order here to that of the order the coins appear in the gallery.

Thank you.

Offline Jay GT4

• Tribunus Plebis 2021
  • Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
  • Leave the gun, take the Canoli!
Re: Managing gallery
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2022, 02:36:07 pm »
Yes you can change the order.  Top right hand corner gives you options.  Mine is set to "Title" that way I can do it in order of RIC number

Offline Callimachus

• Caesar
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2022, 07:20:46 pm »
I'm afraid you did not go to the right page:

-Click on Modify My Albums.
-Choose a gallery and click on Edit Files.

The page that comes up is where you can edit the information you have posted about your coins.

This is the page I am asking about.

Offline Jay GT4

• Tribunus Plebis 2021
  • Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
  • Leave the gun, take the Canoli!
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2022, 07:46:56 pm »
Ah apologies.  No I don't think you can modify that editing order.  Only the order they appear in the gallery.

All coins are guaranteed for eternity