Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Aelia Verina new variant!  (Read 401 times)

Offline Flav V

• Caesar
Aelia Verina new variant!
« on: August 31, 2018, 06:28:32 am »
Everything is here: https://www.all-your-coins.com/en/emperors/romaines-imperiales/aelia-verina

You can go directly to the tremissis part for see the variant with hand of god, unlisted yet. Just click on ""tremissis" on top of page for be immediatly on the tremissis AYC #2.
but pleas, read all the page!  ;) I worked a long time on all Verina's coins. I propose new reading of legends. A deep analyze of the letter shape and discovers, permit me to propose the new ranking of legends. Some coins have actually no photo, im working on, this will be add soon.

All coins are guaranteed for eternity