Resources > Fake Coins and Notorious Fake Sellers

Need Help Identifying coin

(1/2) > >>

bray:
Hello Everyone,

I'm not sure if you can help me, but I need help identifying a coin. I have several coins that had been giving to me from my great grandmother. No one know a thing about them and I am interested in finding out what they are.

So I looked you up as I am just starting my interest in coins. Please, any help is appreciated. I don't know where to start or who can identify them if you know of anyone please e-mail me.
bobbi_raymond@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Bobbi

Akropolis:

--- Quote from: bray on June 11, 2007, 08:23:48 pm --- I don't know where to start
--- End quote ---

You can start here by making digital images of them and show us, by clicking on "additional options" and browsing to where the image is stored...then clicking on the file name. Maybe we can help.
PeteB

bray:
Thanks for the information I will send this one for now.

Salem Alshdaifat:
this is not the right place for identifing you should post this at the Identification section
Tiberius, 14 - 37 A.D., The Biblical Tribute Penny .

Silver denarius, RIC 30, RSC 16a, S 1763, Lugdunum mint, 16 - 37 A.D.; obverse TI CAESAR DIVI AVG F AVGVSTVS, laureate head right; reverse PONTIF MAXIM, Livia seated right holding scepter and branch, legs on chair ornamented, feet on footstool.

but I am not sure if it is authentic???/
regards
Salem

dafnis:
I have myself serious doubts as well about the authenticity of this coin... looks like a cast, you can hint quite some bubbles in the field... a crop would help to be sure. Might be also the lighting, which does not help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version