Resources > Fake Coins and Notorious Fake Sellers

Roma AV 60 asses original or fake (mordern die)?

<< < (4/4)

Din X:
The Sicilian Ebay fake seller Anitnacoins alias filfrance44 alias Restbazar alias selin959 alias decussius alias Selin-Franc alias Pablo1724 (he used at catawiki.com), has used similar or identical flips and has similar or identical handwriting.
Sadly I do not have pictures of all the fakes sold by this fake seller with his aliases :(
Flips with Sicilian fake coins (all except top picture) were sold by NFS Restbazar, for hand writing comparison and where on the lip he worte which information becasue this can be very individual, too.
On top what it is, left size, right weight and on bottom references.
I for myself would place the informations different on the flip.
That there is written 60 Assi could imply that the writer is Italian.

sink9891:

--- Quote from: Din X on October 12, 2021, 08:09:17 am ---The Sicilian Ebay fake seller Anitnacoins alias filfrance44 alias Restbazar alias selin959 alias decussius alias Selin-Franc alias Pablo1724 (he used at catawiki.com), has used similar or identical flips and has similar or identical handwriting.
Sadly I do not have pictures of all the fakes sold by this fake seller with his aliases :(
Flips with Sicilian fake coins (all except top picture) were sold by NFS Restbazar, for hand writing comparison and where on the lip he worte which information becasue this can be very individual, too.
On top what it is, left size, right weight and on bottom references.
I for myself would place the informations different on the flip.
That there is written 60 Assi could imply that the writer is Italian.

--- End quote ---
Yeah,thanks for all of these,seems hard to find the outcome of this,the filp 2,3,5 shows same writing for 5,3,B...for same person,maybe we need a police expert to exam whether this handwriting came from the same seller. :-\

sink9891:

--- Quote from: Din X on October 12, 2021, 07:04:56 am ---Dots do not fit.

--- End quote ---

Maybe the lower simple fit,not this one

and I find bigger photos next slide:

and the reverse of the eagle and ROMA

I tried to match the observe,seems the dot fits.But the photo in the notes are not taken from 100% upper side (see the edge of the coin),so there exist some stretch compare to its orginal sample,adjust must be made to make a 100% scale fit.
this is an jpg animation:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version