Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: New Lot  (Read 839 times)

Offline Jiminey

• Praetorian
New Lot
« on: June 29, 2013, 06:30:44 pm »
I just received a new lot of coins from Spain. I am very excited about these as this is by far the best uncleaneds I have ever had. Before I do anything with them, I thought I would share some before photos.

Offline Molinari

• Tribunus Plebis Perpetuus
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
  • My defeat, if understood, should be my glory
Re: New Lot
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2013, 09:07:06 pm »
That looks like a fun lot to clean up.  Keep us posted!

Offline arizonarobin

• Caesar
  • Ms. arizonarobin :)
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2013, 05:03:51 pm »
Be careful with the top left coin, looks like BD on the obverse. Looks like a nice mix!

Offline v-drome

• Caesar
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2013, 06:30:04 pm »
I think this is a very fine group of coins.  Some of them I might want to leave as is.  The coin in the top row, fourth from the left is especially nice.  I look forward to seeing how it goes with these.  Regards, V-drome

All coins are guaranteed for eternity