Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: New gallery of denarii and ants of empresses  (Read 841 times)

Offline Ken W2

• Consul
New gallery of denarii and ants of empresses
« on: June 23, 2022, 09:13:57 pm »

Just finished posting my second gallery albumdenarii and ants of Roman empresses. I’d welcome any input on presentation and of course the coins (including if any appear suspect). Thanks in advance.

https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=7752

Offline Virgil H

• Caesar
Re: New gallery of denarii and ants of empresses
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2022, 11:33:50 pm »
I took a look through the gallery. It is great and I love seeing collecting themes like this. Really nice.

Virgil

Offline Ken W2

• Consul
Re: New gallery of denarii and ants of empresses
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2022, 07:32:38 am »

Thanks for the input and kind words Virgil.  I think my next album will be a modest collection of VRBS ROMA Constantinople commemoratives I’ve recovered and cleaned from uncleaned lots. I’m pretty low tech— iPhone photography using a clip on macro lens and light from my microscope and IPad without a keyboard for typing— so that album may take a while to complete.  Thanks again. 

All coins are guaranteed for eternity