Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Early Black Friday 20% Off Store-Wide Sale Already Started!!! Layaway and reserve are not available during the sale. Shop now and save! Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Early Black Friday 20% Off Store-Wide Sale Already Started!!! Please call us if you have questions 252-646-1958. Shop now and save!

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Need help for building a digital product for numismatics  (Read 40 times)

Offline Art A

• Auxiliary
Need help for building a digital product for numismatics
« on: November 20, 2022, 06:33:42 am »
Hi to everyone passionate about coin collecting, whether you’re into research, trading, or preserving them! I’m Art – the founder of https://coinlectic.com. It's exciting to introduce myself here and share what I'm doing! So, currently, I'm building a tool to help numismatists around the globe save time and gain a better awareness of their hobby.

I’m not a PRO collector, but for the last 8 years, even an amateur guy like me always felt like something was wrong with numismatics. It has never been an easy one for me… And put bluntly – it feels like technology skipped over it, making the experience of managing coins feel like you’re still living in the early 2000s. You have no place or tools that allow you, as a collector understand what’s going on with your hobby on a global scale. I believe people can have a more enjoyable experience with it. And it's tough because most of the ways still being used today are clunky and not intuitive.

There's no visibility; Hard to keep your coin inventory organized and updated; Lots exist as bookmarks in your browser; etc, etc. Things are all over the place! With that being said – last year, I started working on a small app that eliminates part of those daily hardships one may experience with numismatics.

The bottom line:

I’m at a point where I need your help in the form of feedback on your ongoing pains with numismatics! If you can complete my 5-minute survey, you will help me a TON with building a great, user-centric product.

👀 Here's a link to the survey https://forms.gle/KngDyhNWFTRXnV6o6

Thank you all in advance, and looking forward to your thoughts!

All coins are guaranteed for eternity