Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: A few more Roman rings  (Read 1224 times)

Offline majorcvs

• Consul
  • Klaatu barada nikto
A few more Roman rings
« on: May 26, 2012, 02:34:35 am »
Here are a few more Roman rings with the patina mostly intact. Exception is the center ring which I received for my B'day.  It was cleaned by the Seller at my wife's request.

Update
My wife knows what I like when I buy rings (size/patina) and that's exactly what she did. I wear 2 of them every single day, one w/ patina and the other w/o patina. I never did say that these particular rings were ancient. Be sure to read what I say in my other 'ring posts' here.

If your program allows, double click on the pic to see the rings in a larger size.
"Barbarians.....do not destroy this earth!"

Offline Viminacium

• Caesar
Re: A few more Roman rings
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2012, 04:58:12 am »
Next time dont let your wife buy rings cause she destroyed one. Ancient coin without patina is not ancient anymore. Other rings looks nice.

Offline Viminacium

• Caesar
Re: A few more Roman rings
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2012, 04:59:57 am »
Can you post larger picture so we can see better? Last one to the left is not ancient,im sure. About 17-18 century.

All coins are guaranteed for eternity