Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Feature request  (Read 493 times)

Offline Aleph

• Consul
Feature request
« on: November 26, 2021, 07:16:53 pm »
Can a feature be added such that when an item on my wish list hits a certain price threshold (including sales) I get an alert?  One of the coins on my wish list I will buy when the price is right (and assuming someone has not already bought it).  The price I am looking for is not unreasonablely low but is still a price reduction or two away.

Offline Joe Sermarini

• Owner, President
  • FORVM STAFF
  • Caesar
  • All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.
    • FORVM ANCIENT COINS
Re: Feature request
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2021, 09:10:44 am »
Our wish list feature needs updating. It is on the to-do list, but that list is very long. We are still fixing issue related to our recent major software updates.
Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS

All coins are guaranteed for eternity