Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: coin  (Read 790 times)

alek k

coin
« on: October 29, 2015, 03:37:56 pm »
hello everyone.i am new here and i need your help.i have a logically byzantine coin and i would like further informations.

alek k

Re: coin
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2015, 04:06:49 pm »
nobody??

Offline Strategos

• Consul
    • Labarum.info
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2015, 05:02:34 pm »
Hi, Alek
When you place a request for identification of coins, it is desirable to show both sides.
It will help you: http://labarum.info/lbr/show.php?coin=20611

Best regards, Strategos

alek k

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2015, 07:22:05 pm »
this is the other side

alek k

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2015, 07:09:47 am »
i think i found it.its similar coin with one that i found in internet.from 1295 its emperor andronicus ii with michael ix.

All coins are guaranteed for eternity