Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Denarius suspect julia domna weight unknown  (Read 232 times)

Offline ChefStu22

• Consul
Denarius suspect julia domna weight unknown
« on: January 30, 2013, 01:56:02 pm »
I will posting a few pictures of denarius that I have collected over time, I am looking for as much help as I can get to identify who they are where they are minted etc the more information the better, as I would like to correctly document and place them in my collection, thanks in advance for all your help.

Offline arizonarobin

• Caesar
  • Ms. arizonarobin :)
Re: Denarius suspect julia domna weight unknown
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 11:26:27 pm »
Yes, Julia Domna

Julia Domna Denarius. IVLIA AVGVSTA, draped bust right
PIETAS PVBLICA, Pietas standing left, raising both hands at altar

RIC 574

Offline ChefStu22

• Consul
Re: Denarius suspect julia domna weight unknown
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2013, 04:56:27 am »
Thank you for your help and knowledge i appreciate it, i have paid £15 for this coin does that seem like a reasonable price to pay? thanks again Stuart

All coins are guaranteed for eternity